Tuesday, April 12, 2016

My Little Sister


Today I will write about my little sister Eliana.

My Dad was just finishing our night  devotions and he pulled out a baby picture, and said "Who is this?

I said, "Is it mom?"

 He said with a smile, "It is a part of mom."

So we all had our guesses, and then my little brother R.J. said, "Are you going to have a baby?"

My Mom and Dad smiled at each other, and they said "Yes."

I was so excited to here this news!

My Mom want to the hospital to get a ultrasound. When my Mom came back she said, "Are you ready to here the news?"

We where all like YES let's here the news! Then my Mom said, "The baby is most likely a.....

 GIRL!"

My sister and I looked at each other and screamed!
Now you see I have 3 brothers; one older, and two younger.

So I was really excited to hear this news.

Months want by, and then the day came. My brothers stayed home, I wish I could have gone but I had to stay home with the boys. My older brother told me to get the phone to see if anything had happened and if they sent any pictures. That's when I saw my little sister for the first time.

Now I have been holding her as much as I can. In my eyes and my family's eyes Eliana couldn't be more perfect.

The Lord has really blessed my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment